Music fo sho


Sunday, June 15, 2008

I kissed a girl and i liked it...

SO for the update on whats going on i bought my
ps3 and im sorta loving it but then again i will like it alot more as soon as ty gets his so i have someone to play. I also am putting some pictures on hereof my car because i said i would and now i finally am because cc is helping me. But yah softball season is coming to an end and thats a bummer so i guess work is where its at. Well im thinking that now im either going to buy a wii or a psp to add to the collection. Maybe ill put up a poll and let you guys decide. Also i have good news that my nephew drew won the cutest 30-36 month boy in orem. And he was in the parade last night, it was just so wicked awesome but yah
out for now.

2 comments:

Shari said...

I am not surprised about Drew winning. He is so dang cute!

Sienna said...

Cute car!! Now thanks to me, everyone can see how amazing it is!! You do need me! I help with your blog, let you sleep in my basement. I could go on...