Music fo sho


Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Decade Under The Influence

Well as my many fans have realized I'm not that good of a blogger and i can/will only do so much. Today is an exception i will be working on my blog spot for today much long then usual so get pumped!

This week in the dungeon.

This was a pretty sweet week i got my GT Express 101 and it totally rocks. It has probably been one of the coolest purchases. I can make lot of cool things in it. Like a chocolate ice cream sandwich. But thats ony one of many many wonderful things. If theres a special request for something just bring the ingredients and yall can come on over (come on and come to my house, come and come to my house.)

But what i like to do is spend time over at my sister sienna and todds house(plug 2) but right now im giving this computer over to sienna(plug 3) and ill write more later. And this blog took place over the last three days so sorry if its all over the place. Peace out.

1 comment:

Sienna said...

Love the Strongbad jig plug. Now that i'm not Manorexic anymore, we should whip up some of those ice cream cake things and I can actually eat it!!! Oh and P.S. This is not Sienna, it's Todd, you just don't allow anon. comments.