Music fo sho


Sunday, June 22, 2008

Devon lies beyond this portal

Its time again for all of my fans to read of the man they idolize. That means you sienna(plug). Well lets see whats going on. This week ive been sleeping over at my sisters house and its been pretty nice because the bed is nice. Also I watched the fights at the palace and not to be disrespectful but it didnt come close to satify my want of someone taking control and then finishing but owell spencer fischer won and im ok with that. I also prepared a steak that todd cooked that was amazing i think i might have to buy some more steak and use that type of seasoning/marinate. But ill have to cut this short because the brewers game just started so tough luck peeps. Till next time this has been your host cbass.

P.S. donations to the steak for humanity(cody) are being welcomed!!!! greatly welcomed!!!

1 comment:

Sienna said...

you think you're so funny!! And sorry to burst your bubble but you only got part of that whole fan part ight, You actually idolize me! I know. I know. It's ok to. That's why you stay at my house cuz you just can't get enough of me. You always want to hag out. Join the club.