Music fo sho


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I can take ya.

Well things are going good right now im about to buy a nice black toyota camry and as soon as i buy it i will definetly be putting some pics of it up and yall are going to love it. And ive also been buying games and stuff. its awesome how much of a nerd i am. I currently have four consulses (xbox,xbox360,nintendo64,regular nintendo) and i am currently in pursuit of a ps3 or super nintendo. So ill keep you updated on my geeky adventures.....hahaha. Well i gotta get back to cleaning so peace out.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Whats up CODy! I found your blog of Todd and Sienna which I found of Dustin and Staceys. The world of blogging. You should get the playstation 3. We love it! Rockband, Guitar hero, and of course so we can watch Blue Ray. See ya at the next game.
Shari

Sienna said...

Cody where's the camry pics?