Music fo sho


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm a little more country than that

AHHH!!!! New background, new music, and new post. Man you readers are sure getting spoiled today.
Ok lets see, things are going good. I just ordered ( aka gary) my new tires which i am stoked for! and also im getting a better xbox soon! Life is good. Work is going good i like alot of the guys except one, but thats good ratio right there. Im still picking up on all the new things at my job but the guys are really helping me, i wish they ran it some things different but oh well. Tomorrow im going to start donating agian! which will be nice to have gas money from just that. That way i can make trips to say salt lake or other far distances haha. Pysch starts up again tonight, best motha freakin show ever! i cant wait and cary elwes is going to be on again and he is the freakin man. but im going to cut this short because ive got to go running with my sis, so.... and this is just for you roman..... Peace out SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sienna said...

If Roman could read, he'd be all over your case!! AND I SAID... DON'T SAY SUCKAS!!!