Music fo sho


Monday, October 25, 2010

It wont be like this for long

Lets see..... softball, football, soccer is all over. I'm still working at Hampton Inn. Dang! haha i totally suck. But good news, i feel like something big is about to happen. I'm just not sure whether or not this is going to be good or bad. All i know is lately i've had this refreshing change in pace. Awe! talk about a good two weeks! But now things are back to normal and the familiar settings are just so ehh. i think maybe i'll do something crazy sometime soon! So..... get ready for it!
Peace out suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Cody out.

1 comment:

Chelsea Nielsen said...

You're freaking me out. Get your head straight first bro. (if it's what I'm thinking it is)think it through. trust me. better yet, just call me and we can discuss this matter. lol. love ya bro!