Music fo sho


Friday, March 13, 2009

UVU Bound!

Checklist:
1. Get a church calling - X
2. Get into UVU - X
3. Get onto a softball team - X
4. Practice for American Idol - X
5. Get a girlfriend - O

Well i guess 4/5 isn't too bad i guess. But yes i have a church calling as a stake sports assistant. I also got into UVU which I'm pretty psyched about. I am on the softball team again even though it wasn't really my idea to be so. And oh yeah I'm thinking about trying out for American Idol so i can be on TV like the ones who are terrible, cause honestly I suck and that's that. And as far as getting a girlfriend i think I'll pass on that trouble...."fun" for a while. I mean I am thinking of my future here and can't be slow down right now.... yeah...

2 comments:

Sienna said...

So what's there to practice about being the bad one on American Idol? I think it's more about scheming up a plan to draw attention... I could help with that. Cool about you going to school and your new calling. And who knows, maybe your trouble awaits at UVU...

Jeannie said...

Congrats Cody that is so awesome that your going to UVU.
I doubt you suck at singing. But CC is right otta have angle. Can't wait to watch.