Music fo sho


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Classic Crime

Ladies and Gentleman
It has happened once again for Public Enemy!
We brought back another trophy to our
collection. With a 14-6 win in the championship
game. You know cause thats how we role baby.
We roll in the dough and touch up em trophies!
hehehe.....But on a more serious note this Sunday.
I'm going to start the master cleanse so I
might not be the same cbassa we all know.
Hopefully this cleanse with clear up all
the junk I have in my trunk... or body whatever goes I'm down. But yeah don't forget to put up the votes for which toy. also if you want to you can leave a comment on this post with which one you picked but yeah hit it up if you want but I'm out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clear'n up the junk in your trunk huh? That is the funniest thing I have ever read! You crack me up. Good luck with the cleanse! :)

Sienna said...

Good job on the championship and good luck on the cleanse!